Metro Title Trust - Real Estate Closings
Metro Title Trust is our in-house closing attorney & title company specializing in residential real estate closings throughout the greater Atlanta area. The unique partnership with Metro Brokers creates a streamlined home buying and selling process which provides our clients with a seamless experience from start to finish.
To schedule your next closing, contact Metro Title Trust today at 678.443.6100.
In-house Closing Advantages
- Convenience: Closings are conducted in the familiar surroundings of one of our 26 convenient Metro Atlanta real estate branch offices.
- Timeliness: More than 99 percent of Metro Title Trust closings occur on time. *
- Trust: Home buyers feel comfortable closing a loan with the same company that helped them find a home.
- Accessibility: Agents and home buyers can review closing documents or check the status of their closing through an online, password-protected network.
* When loan packages are received from the lender 24 hours before closing.
About Metro Title Trust
Metro Title Trust, well known in the legal community for honesty and integrity, specializes in Atlanta real estate closings (for both residential and commercial properties). All closings can be conducted in the familiar surroundings of a BHGRE Metro Brokers branch office. Home buyers can review closing documents or check the status of their closing through an online, password-protected network that can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
Real Estate Closing Checklist
Prior to closing buyer(s) should:
- Arrange for the switch of utilities out of the seller's name and into yours.
- Pack up belongings and schedule a moving company/truck.
- Obtain a homeowner's insurance policy.
- Get property survey and termite letters (if required).
- Conduct final walk-through and/or inspection.
- Wire closing funds to attorney.
Buyer(s) may need the following items at closing:
- Two forms of photo I.D. (Driver’s license / passport).
- Original homeowner’s insurance policy declaration.
- Certified funds or proof of wire transfer of total closing amount.
- Personal checkbook (in case funds to close changes slightly).
- Any final documents required by lender.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2017 at 4:05pm EDT.