Atlanta's #1 Real Estate Website
Congratulations, you've found the top real estate resource in Metro Atlanta for home buyers and sellers. I've designed this website for ease of use and to provide you with all the tools needed to effectively buy or sell a home. I feel it's important that as the real estate market constantly changes, so will this website. Remember to check back periodically for the latest updates and additions as they become available.
Resources For Buyers & Sellers
MetroAtlantaHome.com helps home buyers learn the purchase process, search to find the perfect home, locate the right lender, obtain proper insurance, and connect with a top local real estate agent. This website has also been designed to help sellers learn how to prepare their home before putting it on the market. Homeowners can now get an accurate estimated home value prior to listing their property with an agent who can get it sold quickly and for the highest price.
11 Reasons To Use MetroAtlantaHome.com:
- Easily search ALL available listings posted on the FMLS (GAMLS search coming soon) on one site with mapping, street view, and community stats built-in.
- Multiple search parameters allow for accurate searches by map, active only, lot size, schools, bank owned properties and short sales.
- Create a free account to save your custom home searches and get daily email updates with new listings that match your search criteria.
- Access to FREE buyer's & seller's guides as well as blog articles to help you learn more about the real estate purchase and sale process.
- Market data reports for Metro Atlanta and featured communities that are updated monthly, providing sales trends and inventory/pricing analysis.
- View distressed property data and foreclosure trends for featured communities. Request pre-foreclosure monitoring for your neighborhood.
- Easily request a full home value estimate for your property. Get local market trends, comparable home sales and selling tips.
- Instant home value estimation tool provides a price range for your home with comparable properties in the area.
- No advertising! Unlike many national consumer websites, my home search pages are dedicated to property search and listing data, not ads.
- The listings on this site are up to date with the current status and listing information. See whether a property is active or under contract almost immediately.
- Quick response to email, phone or internet message. Get your questions answered in a timely fashion, no waiting days for a reply.
Searching Homes With MetroAtlantaHome.com
Starting your home search at MetroAtlantaHome.com is easy. I've created multiple search tools that allow you to find the exact property you are looking for. Many users prefer to start off with the basic search to get a broad sense of the type, price, and age of properties in an area where they are interested. Through the advanced search tools, you can run specific searches to really narrow down what you're looking for. If you only want to search foreclosures or short sales, there's a search for that too. Once you've come up with a search you like, create an account and save your search. With your account, you can receive new listing notifications by email on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Setting up an account is easy and best of all, it's free! You can even use your Facebook or Google account as your login so you won't need to remember additional passwords.
Coming Soon! - MetroAtlantaHome.com iOS Home Search App
Latest From Our Blog...
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2017 at 4:05pm EDT.