Avalon Real Estate - Alpharetta, GA
Living at Avalon means you'll have world class shopping, dining and entertainment right outside your door. Within the development itself, home builder Monte Hewett designed a courtyard style community consisting of 25 gorgeous single-family residences and over 75 luxury townhomes. In addition, there are dozens of communities surrounding Avalon with various living options, and prices ranging from the 100’s to over $1 million.
Listing information last updated on April 6, 2020 at 11:00 AM EST.
More About Avalon
Avalon is a brand new mixed-use development located just off GA-400’s exit 10, and is one of Alpharetta’s premier destinations for work, live & play. Centrally located in the heart of Alpharetta, this 85+ acre development has it all, including: a twelve screen movie theater, 300+ room hotel, convention center, office space, 750,000+ sq/ft of retail space, private residences, apartments and more.
Special events are scheduled throughout the year and retail shops are open Monday - Saturday from 10AM to 9PM, Sunday from 12PM to 7PM. Designed with sustainability in mind, Avalon’s offerings and amenities are sure to deliver an experience to remember.
Property Overview Map
- ATMs - Located at the PNC Bank on 2nd Street.
- Bocce Court - Play a challenging game of Bocce Ball with friends.
- Children’s Area - An opportunity for kids six & under to run and play.
- Club Avalon - Community concierge service available during retail hours.
- Dog Park - Fenced in area for dogs to run & play, plus cleanup bags.?
- Electric Vehicle Charging - More than a dozen stations are available.
- Family Lounge - Changing stations, nursing lounge & family restrooms.
- Fire Pit - A popular place to gather, especially during winter months.
- Fountain - Located in the Plaza, at the heart of Avalon.
- Ice Skating Rink - Holiday themed ice skating rink (winter months).
- On-site Management Office - Get space leasing info & services.
- Parking - Street parking, parking decks and valet services.?
- Public Restrooms - More than a dozen throughout the development.
- Security - 24/7 on-site security team with security office.
- Vending Machines - Stocked with Coca-Cola products & snacks.
- Wi-Fi - FREE high speed internet throughout the complex.
There are plans to develop more of the surrounding areas, so keep a lookout for even more great offerings in the years to come!
Home inspections are undoubtedly a major part of the real estate buying and selling process. ... Read more
If you're not familiar with the term, you may be wondering what an arm’s length has to do ... Read more
Buying a home can be a pretty stressful process. Many buyers falsely assume that once ... Read more
It’s the American Dream – graduate from college, get a job, get married, and buy a ... Read more
We’ve all seen them. You know, those “reality TV" shows on HGTV, detailing the journey ... Read more